If getting up for work in the morning and making breakfast seems like too much effort, then this delicious and creamy Greek yogurt and Granola breakfast bowl is just for you. Greek yogurt is topped with luxurious grain free homemade granola, berries and edible flowers and is as pretty as it is delicious.
Since perfecting my refined sugar free granola recipe for Easy Homemade Granola, I’ve been having it for breakfast at least three times a week in granola yogurt pots. The granola recipe is gluten free and has no additives or preservatives.
My favorite fruit and yogurt recipes include berries, banana slices, edible flowers or sometimes I enjoy it with only a handful of pomegranate arils. Added to the crunchy granola recipe it makes a filling breakfast.
I have everything ready and it takes literally 5 minutes to throw it all together and have a delicious meal that keeps me full until lunchtime. Greek yogurt is strained to remove most of it’s whey and has a thicker consistency and higher protein density than other natural yogurts.
For more breakfast options please click on any of the links below:
- Overnight dairy free muesli and oats
- Toasted luxury berry nut muesli
- Low Carb Almond coconut bread
- Homemade Labneh
- Almond and coconut breakfast pancakes
- Shakshuka poached eggs in spicy tomato sauce
Greek yogurt and Granola breakfast bowl
- 250 ml full fat greek yogurt (approximately 1 cup)
- 125 ml granola (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 2 strawberries (sliced)
- 10 raspberries
- 8 cape gooseberries
- 10 edible flowers
- Divide the yogurt between two breakfast bowls
- Sprinkle half the granola over each bowl of yogurt
- Slice the strawberries into rounds and place on the one side of each bowl
- Place half the raspberries on the other side of each bowl
- Decorate down the middle with alternating gooseberries and edible flowers
- Serve cold
The berries and edible flowers can be substituted with any other cut seasonal fruits.
If the fruits are not very sweet, drizzle over a teaspoon of honey (optional)
Nutritional information for the recipe is approximate only and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given.
If you liked the recipe above please consider rating the recipe and leaving a comment below. Also keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more updates. Don’t forget to #tantalisemytastebuds if you repost from our account on Instagram!
Don’t forget to share the recipe with your family and friends and #tantalisemytastebuds if you share one of my recipes that you made on Instagram!
Want more? To get new recipes and travel posts delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to Tantalise My Taste Buds.