Low Carb Healthy Berry Smoothie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This Low Carb Healthy Berry Smoothie with blueberries and raspberries contains fibre, healthy fats, protein and essential vitamins and nutrients to keep you satiated until lunch time.
- 130 grams raspberries, fresh or frozen approximately 250 ml or 1 cup
- 150 grams blueberries, fresh or frozen approximately 250 ml or 1 cup
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml green tea chilled
- 1/2 avocado, ripe chilled
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml grated ginger root
- Stevia to taste
- Yield: This makes approximately 750 ml of smoothie and is enough for two 375 ml glasses.
- Swop strawberries or blackberries for the blueberries and raspberries.
- Swop almond milk or soy milk for the coconut milk.
- Swop other fruit and herb infused teas or coconut water for the green tea.
- Add honey or other sugar substitute instead of stevia for sweetness, if required.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 720mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 31.5mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 5.1mg