5 Berry smoothie bowl
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
This easy to make 5 berry smoothie bowl utilizes summer berries to top a luxurious fruity yogurt blend with contrasting sweet and tart flavors enhanced with the crunch of raw slivered almonds.
- 250 ml greek yogurt
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen the night before
- 10 raspberries frozen
- 10 strawberries frozen
- 30 ml orange juice
- 10 raspberries
- 6 kiwiberries sliced in half
- 12 blackberries
- 20 blueberries
- 30 ml slivered raw almonds
Blend together the greek yoghurt, banana, strawberries and raspberries with the orange juice until smooth.
Divide equally between two bowls.
Decorate with toppings and serve.
- Add honey to sweeten if the fruits are too tart.
- Cape gooseberries (goldenberries) may be substituted for kiwi berries
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 1697mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 369IU | Vitamin C: 315mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 2mg