If getting up for work in the morning and making breakfast seems like too much effort, then this delicious and creamy Greek yogurt and Granola breakfast bowl is just for you. Greek yogurt is topped with luxurious homemade granola, berries and edible flowers and is as pretty as it is delicious.
Since perfecting my Easy Homemade Granola, I’ve been having it for breakfast at least three times a week in a Greek yogurt and Granola breakfast bowl. Sometimes I add berries, sometimes banana slices or sometimes I enjoy it with only a handful of pomegranate arils.
I have everything ready and it takes literally 5 minutes to throw it all together and have a delicious meal that keeps me full until lunchtime. Greek yogurt is strained to remove most of it’s whey and has a thicker consistency and higher protein density than other natural yogurts.
- 250 ml full fat greek yogurt (approximately 1 cup)
- 125 ml granola (approximately ½ cup)
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 10 raspberries
- 8 cape gooseberries
- 10 edible flowers
- Divide the yogurt between two breakfast bowls
- Sprinkle half the granola over each bowl of yogurt
- Slice the strawberries into rounds and place on the one side of each bowl
- Place half the raspberries on the other side of each bowl
- Decorate down the middle with alternating gooseberries and edible flowers
- Serve cold
The berries and edible flowers can be substituted with any other cut seasonal fruits.
If the fruits are not very sweet, drizzle over a teaspoon of honey (optional)
Help me to provide you with more recipes, travel tips and experiences by sharing these posts with your family and friends, and please remember to like and comment if you enjoyed this post.
Want more? To get new recipes and travel posts delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to Tantalise My Taste Buds.